Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ham and Green Bean Casserole

I don't know about you, but I have way too much ham left over from Christmas. I do not like pineapple or glaze on my ham. About one hour into cooking I pour a can of soda pop over it to keep it moist. My mom believed in using ginger ale, which is really good. One year I was having company, forgot to buy ginger ale, so I had to use Pepsi instead. It was different, but in a good way. This year I chose to go with the Pepsi again. It was good. Still, there are only so many ham sandwiches three people can eat (mom can't eat ham). This is where pea soup, fried rice, and ham and green been casserole come in.

Ham and Green Bean Casserole

1 cup of ham (I have lots of ham leftover, so I was a little more generous in the ham department.)
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
2 cans of cut green beans, drained
1 cup of shredded cheese (I usually use cheddar, but yesterday I used Kraft's Mexican blend, and it was good)

Spray a microwave safe dish with cooking spray. Put ham, soup, and green beans in dish. Mix well to combine. Microwave on high for 5 minutes. Pour cheese over the beans and ham. Microwave for one more minute. Serve with rice.

Did I forget to mention it was an easy recipe, and could be done in the microwave? Woops!

3 comments:

  1. Ok, so I see this post...and now I'm starving, but I'm late for work because I've been 'blogging'...and don't have time make my usual egg sandwich. Remind me never to read your food blog BEFORE breakfast and work! Oatmeal from a packet is just not the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find this posted AFTER we've eaten all the ham leftovers! (sigh)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr Itua cure my HIV, I have been a ARV Consumption for 10 years. i have been in pains until i came across Dr Itua on blogs site.I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location i explained every thing to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cured me, he gave me guarantee,He ask me to pay for items fees so when i'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua.I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days.Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work.My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and rest of my friends did too,Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what i'm talking about if you have same problem I was having then not now though.I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center.I have his calendar too that he recently sent me,He Cure all kind disease Like,Cancer,Weak Erection,Wart Remover,Hpv,Herpes,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis B,Liver/Kidney Inflamatory,Epilepsy,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Brain Cancer,Lung Cancer,Infertility,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheriaAmyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back..Here his Contact .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats_app Number +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete