Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Spam Quiche

I found this recipe on another site over a year ago, I think it was Cooks.com, except that then it was Seafood Quiche, and it used tuna or crabmeat. If I make it Seafood Quiche, I prefer pink salmon. This is good as a breakfast (spam) or dinner (either). I had posted this before on my other blog, but when lazy, I plan on moving the recipes over hear. Enjoy!

1 can of spam, chopped (tuna, crab meat, leftover ham, or salmon also work, but you must then rename the quiche)
1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese (American, Mexican, Cheddar, or any combination of what you have in the refrigerator also turn out tasty)
4 oz. cream cheese, cut in cubes
1 whole onion, chopped (it originally called for 1/4 of a cup of onion, but I like onion. Besides, I must change recipes)
2 c. milk
1 c. Bisquick
4 eggs
3/4 tsp. salt

In a lightly greased 10" pie plate put spam, cheeses and onion. Blend milk, Bisquick, eggs and salt together. Pour over spam mixture. Bake at 400 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.

1 comment: