Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Spam Quiche

I found this recipe on another site over a year ago, I think it was Cooks.com, except that then it was Seafood Quiche, and it used tuna or crabmeat. If I make it Seafood Quiche, I prefer pink salmon. This is good as a breakfast (spam) or dinner (either). I had posted this before on my other blog, but when lazy, I plan on moving the recipes over hear. Enjoy!

1 can of spam, chopped (tuna, crab meat, leftover ham, or salmon also work, but you must then rename the quiche)
1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese (American, Mexican, Cheddar, or any combination of what you have in the refrigerator also turn out tasty)
4 oz. cream cheese, cut in cubes
1 whole onion, chopped (it originally called for 1/4 of a cup of onion, but I like onion. Besides, I must change recipes)
2 c. milk
1 c. Bisquick
4 eggs
3/4 tsp. salt

In a lightly greased 10" pie plate put spam, cheeses and onion. Blend milk, Bisquick, eggs and salt together. Pour over spam mixture. Bake at 400 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment