Saturday, December 27, 2008

You Would Think This Was a Joke, But No, it is Not

Today my husband had to go to the dentist to get a bridge put back into his mouth. It fell out while he was eating an egg salad sandwich I had prepared for him. Yes, I removed the shells. Yes, I mashed the eggs. The problem may have been that the eggs were "hard"boiled. My husband is a sweetie who insists that the bridge must have already been loose. But you know I believe in full disclosure. You are reading a food blog written by a woman whose egg salad can crack a bridge. What does that say about the both of us? Please vote on my Christmas Cookie poll.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you didn't post the recipe for your egg salad! I don't have dental insurance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. True love is him eating it AGAIN. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang! The poll closed before I got my beloved gingerbread people in. I'm curious about the kolachy. Down here, a kolache is a soft buttery roll with either cream cheese and/or fruit inside, or my personal favorite - sausage and cheese.

    And whatever...I LOVE egg salad! I'll take my chances.

    wv: dershl - Hey Helen, make sure you get dat dershl outta that egg salad before you put it in a sandwich!

    ReplyDelete